- Neck: Starting at the top, gently sweep down towards the clavicle.
- Cheek: From the crease of the nose, glide outwards across each cheek.
- Forehead: Comb upwards from the center of the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Jawline: Using the end of the tool with two curves, glide from the chin until the ear.
- Under-Eye: With the narrow edge, gently stroke from the inner corner towards the ear.
Make sure that you cover each side of your face. Hold your tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently upwards. Always smoothly stroke upwards in one direction 5 to 10 times per face section.