- Lifting massage: Stroke upwards and outwards across the neck, jawline, cheeks, and forehead. By using upward and outward motions starting from your neck, you can gently lift and massage your skin.
- De-puffing massage: Stroke downwards and outwards across the forehead, temples, cheeks, jaw, and neck. Gently roll under the eye from the inner to outer corner. Make sure that you cover each side of your face, and always roll across your face in outward motions.
𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
Soothe, sculpt, de-puff!
Chilled to deliver a cooling effect to the skin, our facial ice globes offer instant lifting and tightening to bring tired skin back to life. Inspired from conventional skin icing technique , our glass ice globes are freezable wands with one spherical end that can be rolled or massaged on the face easily without any hassle. These easy-to-use self-care tools combine the benefits of facial massage therapy and cold therapy. The cold temperature constricts blood vessels which helps to oxygenate the skin, reduce puffiness, and restore radiance. The nourished skin also supports collagen production to maintain skin elasticity over time.
Whether used as a pick-me-up or daily ritual, these sparkly glass wands can work some serious magic towards a fresh appearance.
Use your ice globes in the morning as a wakeup call to de-puff the face or eye area, lift the skin, and look refreshed. Use your ice globes in the evening to soothe the skin and relax the facial muscles, or perk up tired skin before heading out.
- The power of a cool facial massage is widely known for waking up the skin and improving skin texture , shrinking pore size, easing sinus pressure, and boosting circulation which helps to deliver a radiant glow
- When you massage your face with ice globes, the coldness causes blood to rush away from the face and return with fresh oxygen and nutrients. The boosted supply of micronutrient-rich blood that arrives at the surface plumps the skin and makes it look healthy, while preventing and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The slower blood flow also reduces swelling and inflammation, making sure your skin is more defined and clear.
- After each use, wash the ice globes with water and a gentle soap or cleanser.
- Lightly pat dry or air dry on a soft towel before putting them back in the box.
- Store the ice globes in a cool, dry place, or in the fridge for an added cooling effect.
- For extra care, spray or wipe them down with rubbing alcohol before each use.