- Neck:Using the large end, gently roll down the neck towards the collarbones.
- Jawline: Starting at the centre of the chin, roll across the jawline to the ear.
- Cheek: From the crease of the nose, glide outwards across each cheek to the ear.
- Forehead: From the centre of the forehead, roll outward towards the temples.
- Under-Eye: With the small end, lightly roll under the eye towards the temple and ear.
- Brow bone: Good for relieving pressure for tension headaches, apply light pressure below the brow bone and roll out to the temples.
Make sure that you cover each side of your face, and always roll across your face in outward motions. Applying more pressure with the upwards motion allows you to properly lift the muscles before lightly rolling back down.